Coaching Career Highlight:
Winning Atholton’s 1st county championship in the schools history.
Why do you like coaching for CiTY?:
I enjoy coaching at Ellicott City Soccer Club because they truly value their coaches, players, and families. Not only does the Club strive to develop better soccer players, but also better people.
My husband Jonah grew up playing travel and high school soccer in Columbia.
- Atholton High school, Girls Varsity (16 years as coach), Regional Champions 2004 and 2017, County Champion 2016
- 4 years Varsity at Atholton High school
- All-County Honors all 4 years of High School
- 1st Team All-Centennial Conference and UMBRO All-Regional team UMBC 1997-1999
- All-State senior year Western Maryland College 1995 and 1996
- Big South All-Tournament Team ’97