Tryout registration for 2021-22 travel teams is open. All new and returning players must register and attend tryouts for their age group. Dates and times are subject to change, so register below to make sure you receive updates and check this page often.
- Current CiTY Players must wear their grey practice shirt and bring their red training vest to each tryout session.
- Non-CiTY players must bring and/or wear both a grey t-shirt and a red/dark colored t-shirt to each tryout session. Non-CiTY players will receive a tryout number at their first tryout session. The number will need to be attached/pinned to the player’s t-shirt during each tryout.
- All players should bring their own soccer ball, water and shin guards.
- All players should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to start to check-in.
- We strongly encourage and recommend that players attend all scheduled tryout sessions. Players only need to attend one tryout session to be selected and offered a position on a CiTY team.
All players are required to complete this COVID-19 waiver before attending a CiTY tryout or event.